Dashboard | +Follow
Shut Up Then Smile
Happy nurses Day :)
12 May 2012 • 12:49 PM • 0 comments



Assalamualaikaum Peeps.
hye readers,today is a nursing day..anna nak wish Happy Nurses Day to all my Nursing Friend..

How do you define a nurse? Yes, nursing is a ‘job’ but it is also a calling. It is certainly not easy work. It’s not for everyone. There is something very special about being a nurse.

It’s not just what we do but rather who we are. It defines us.

When you think of a nurse, what words would you use to describe ‘nurse’?
Compassionate. Caring. Smart. Giving. Hard worker. A confidant. Trustworthy. Diligent.
Nurses are amazing people! They are often selfless. They advocate for you and stand up for you. They share in the most intimate and trying moments of your life. They stand by you, care for you, love you.

Today, thank a nurse for all she or he does. It’s truly an incredible profession.

Happy Nurse’s Day! I appreciate all you do and all that you ARE.


X0X0,Anna_Ilyana



De' Owner♥

Hello,you've stepped onto my blog..Anna is the name.♥ I've born on 2 december 1992 at butterworth,penang.I love my family, my love,and also my friend. Student at Allianze University College of Medical Sciences (Penang).
::This is my site so please respect me::


Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers



ChitChat♥

Jum Ber'BURUNG' biru♥


Tabung Mintak sumbangan♥

-----------------------------------------
Copyright© by Anna Lee 2012
-----------------------------------------